Bali Water Sports, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Dinner
Bali Water Sports, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Dinner is a combination tour package in Bali. That takes you to Tanjung Benoa Beach for water sports activities of jet ski ride, fly with parasailing, and banana boat ride. Then realax at the golden beach of Padang Padang, marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, and enjoy the romantic beach dinner by Jimbaran Bay.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 12.00 PM | Duration 8 hours
Be picked up from your hotel and drive to Tanjung Benoa Beach a beautiful place blessed by the panoramic view of the sea with calm seawater. Start your day of adventure by taking to the water on an inflatable Banana Boat Ride is the exciting water activities ride on the rubber boat in form of Banana and pulled by the speed boat.
Next, take to the skies in on a Parasailing for the adrenaline rush that comes with soaring in the air and a bird's-eye view of the Balinese coast. Before your outing ends, take to a ride on Jet Ski and slice through the waves as an instructor leads you on a tour around the sandy shore by driving 250 cc motorize ski.
After shower and changing your clothes, we will take you to visit the most famous beach in Bali of Padang Padang, beach access is down the slope across the road from a large parking area. Prior to this is a bridge that connects the two sides of the limestone cliff, offering a glimpse down to the beach from up high. Halfway down the flight of stairs is a temple that overlooks the surf, and sharing the coastal forest features with Uluwatu, you will occasionally witness playful grey long-tailed macaques playing around the stairs on the Balinese 'gapura' gate, and high up in the acacia trees. A fun fact: Padang Padang beach was featured as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. Once you reach the bottom of the stairs, you are greeted by a gorgeous sight: a fringed beach with fine, white sand, blue waters and a distant horizon.
Continue trip to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Visit to the water sports center of Tanjung Benoa beach
- Bird's-view of the island while Parasailing above the ocean
- Adventurous ride over the waves on a Jet Ski
- Opportunity to enjoy an exhilarating & fun Banana Boat ride
- Visit to Padang Padang beach as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 65
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Children aged 4 and younger are not allowed
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp