Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner
Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner is one of top selling afternoon tour in Bali. That take you to discover Bali's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings.. Marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, watch the mythological Kecak dance and enjoy a delicious barbecue seafood dinner by the beach.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 03.30 PM | Duration 6 hours
Get picked up from your hotel, sit back and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, home of a Balinese pilgrimage temple that is uniquely built on the cliff's edge. Wonder at the intricate architectural designs and picturesque surroundings.
Next, watch the legendary Kecak Fire dance and marvel at the panoramic sunset view as the performance begins. Watch a group of more than fifty men providing chorus-like rhythms and sounds, and be captivated by the mystifying dancing and unique performance, which depicts the mythological tale of the Hindu epic "Ramayana".
Continue to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squid, prawns and mussels, before heading back to your Bali hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Spectacular performance showcasing Bali's cultural heritage
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Cultural understanding of Bali's mythological past
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu Hill
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 40
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp