Ubud, Uluwatu Temple Tour
Ubud, Uluwatu Temple Tour is an includible Bali tour package that take you to discover of art & heritage at unique Balinese villages, and visiting Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud palace, Pandawa beach, and Bali's iconic temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, as renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 9.00 AM | Duration 9 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Your first stop is Celuk village, famed for its beautiful gold and silver ornaments. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase stunning handmade bracelets, rings, necklaces, and many other glimmering mementos.
Then drive on to Mas, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and see how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
After lunch, continue trip to Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions; a natural forest sanctuary that is home to a horde of grey long-tailed macaques. Besides watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas, the site offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest. Beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Afterward, leave Ubud monkey forest drive to visit the majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before head the restaurant for lunch.
After lunch we will take you to Pandawa Beach, locally referred to as ‘Pantai Pandawa’, is a great addition to Bali’s collection of gorgeous beaches, located on Bali’s southern Bukit Peninsula. ‘Hidden’ behind large carved limestone cliffs that reveal wide views to the Indian Ocean. The sides remained as high walls, while the ocean-facing cliffs midway down the slope feature deeply carved arches installed with large statues. They each depict the hero characters from the Mahabharata epic, known as Pandawa Lima or the ‘five Pandawas’, hence the name of the beach.
At the end of the day head to Uluwatu Temple, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean. Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Discovery of art & heritage at unique Balinese villages
- Demonstration of traditional woodcarving process
- Visiting the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Traditional & modern arts & crafts at Ubud's lively market
- Visit Pandawa beach ‘Hidden’ behind large carved limestone cliffs that reveal wide views to the Indian Ocean
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
US $ 45
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp