Ubud Tour, Romantic Beach Dinner
Ubud Tour, Romantic Beach Dinner take the chance to explore the rich heritage of the cultural and artistic town of Ubud. Get a glimpse of Bali's cultural heritage while visiting traditional Balinese villages renowned for their craftsmanship in silver, woodcarving and painting. Browse through the art galleries and craft shops before enjoy your an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach to complete your tour in Bali.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 02.00 PM | Duration 7 hours
Get picked up from your hotel, sit back and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Your first stop is Celuk village, famed for its beautiful gold and silver ornaments. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase stunning handmade bracelets, rings, necklaces and many other glimmering mementos.
Then drive on to Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and see how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Continue trip to Ubud, Bali's pre-eminent centre for fine arts, dance and music. Discover Bali's cultural heritage, admire the artists at work and appreciate famous Balinese-style paintings on display.
Next to visit the majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market.
At the end of the day will take you to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squid, prawns and mussels, before heading back to your Bali hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Discovery of art & heritage at unique Balinese villages
- Demonstration of traditional woodcarving process
- Opportunity to purchase high-quality gold & silver ornaments
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 35
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp