Ubud, Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Bali is a paradise and tourist have been enjoyed what Bali’s offers. You can find the sacred culture, gorgeous nature, and scrumptious food of Bali. To enjoy all of them, you have to do a tour and you will get that paradise in your hand. We offer Ubud, Tanah Lot Temple Tour, which brings you to amazing experience tour package in Bali. The Bali's Art Villages, Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud palace, Taman Ayun Temple, and Tanah Lot Temple is incluted on the itinerary.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 10.00 AM | Duration 9 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Your first stop is Celuk village, famed for its beautiful gold and silver ornaments. Don't miss the opportunity to purchase stunning handmade bracelets, rings, necklaces, and many other glimmering mementos.
Then drive on to Mas, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and see how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
After lunch, continue trip to Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions; a natural forest sanctuary that is home to a horde of grey long-tailed macaques. Besides watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas, the site offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest. Beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Afterward, leave Ubud monkey forest drive to visit the majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local artists, before head the restaurant for lunch.
Next, to Pura Taman Ayun, the royal family temple located in Mengwi. The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. A temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and it’s really a beautiful when the sunset time. Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Discovery of art & heritage at unique Balinese villages
- Demonstration of traditional woodcarving process
- Visiting the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Traditional & modern arts & crafts at Ubud's lively market
- A visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Photo opportunity at ancient, wave-washed Tanah Lot Temple
- Spectacular sunset views from Bali's western coastline
US $ 45
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp