Telaga Waja River RaftingPrepare to challenge yourself on a thrilling adventure tour in Bali down Telaga Waja River Rafting, navigating harrowing white water with guidance from an expert instructor. Your endurance is rewarded by incredible views of terraced rice fields, an exhilarating plunge down a dam, and a delicious Indonesian buffet lunch.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time Subject on your hotel location
Morning trip : 07.30 - 09.00 | Afternoon Trip : 10.30 -11.30
Get picked up from your hotel and ride in air-conditioned comfort to the banks of the Telaga Waja River. When you arrive, don a life jacket and grab a paddle while you listen to your rafting guide go over a basic safety guidelines and paddling techniques. Strap on a helmet, help ferry gear down to the river, and hop in your boat to push off from the bank and drift into the powerful current.
Head down the river in your raft, passing bamboo bridges and waterfalls. With 1 guide for every 4 rafters, you receive plenty of guidance to ensure proper technique and safety. The waters rush around you as Bali's sprawling scenery remains a steady backdrop to the shifting current and the banking river. The final stop is a jump at Bajing dam from a height of 13 feet (4 m).
Enjoy the shower and changing room facilities, and arrive at a riverside restaurant for lunch. Eat a buffet lunch of Indonesian food, check out photos of your rafting adventure, and then return to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Thrilling whitewater rafting adventure on Telagawaja River
- Choice from spectacular morning or afternoon adventures
- Rushing past obstacles, narrow gorges & beautiful scenery
- Adrenaline-pumping ride over Class III & Class IV rapids
- Exciting jumping experience from 13-foot (4 m) Bajing Dam
- Expert guidance & best-in-class rafting & safety equipment
- Lunch served within a beautiful panoramic surrounding
US $ 30
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Rafting equipment and life jacket
- Water-resistant bags for valuables
- Changing/shower facilities with towels
- Coffee, tea, and mineral water
- Government tax
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp