Taman Ayun Temple, Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Taman Ayun Temple, Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is memorable afternoon tour in Bali. Discover Bali's cultural heritage and natural beauty. Marvel at the ancient temple complex and gardens of Pura Taman Ayun, see playful primates in the Kedaton Monkey Forest, and watch a spectacular sunset at Tanah Lot, a temple perched on a rocky outcrop in the sea.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 02.00 PM | Duration 6 hours
Get picked up from your hotel and journey through the Balinese countryside to Pura Taman Ayun, the royal family temple located in Mengwi. The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. A temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
Continue trip to Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and hundreds of giant bats. The natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere. The monkeys are tame and free gallivanting in temple yard, so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food. The monkeys who dwell in this forest, there are jump up and down in temple wall, take a bath in moat or there is also hang out in few leaves representing impression view.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and it’s really a beautiful when the sunset time. Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner that served at the restaurant around the temple before you are conveniently transfer back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Surround yourself around hundreds of native monkeys in the Monkey Forest of Alas Kedaton
- Take yourself back to the 16th century temple of Tanah Lot
- Opportunity to watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
- Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner at Ocean side restaurant
US $ 40
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp