Bali Ocean Walk, Uluwatu Temple Tour
Bali Ocean Walk, Uluwatu Temple Tour is the top selling combination tour in Bali. That takes you to explore the beauty of underwater of Bali Ocean, walk right through the bottom of the ocean and view all kinds of amazing sea life. Then realax at the golden beach of Padang Padang, marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, and enjoy sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 12.00 PM | Duration 8 hours
Be picked up from your hotel and drive to Tanjung Benoa Beach a beautiful place blessed by the panoramic view of the sea with calm seawater. Enjoy underwater of Bali Ocean, step on the sand at the bottom of the sea with Bali Ocean Walk for about 30 minutes to see spectacular view of fishes and natural coral reef. This is the safest length of time for guests who have never been underwater before. You’ll be equipped with the latest in marine exploration technology, a helmet with transparent visor, no air tank necessary, so you’re lightweight and flexible. And will bring you to find the diving sites out to the sea which is just 100 meters from the beach with sea depths of between 4 and 10 yards. You’ll be equipped with the latest in marine exploration technology, a helmet with transparent visor, no air tank necessary, so you’re lightweight and flexible.
After shower and changing your clothes, we will take you to visit the most famous beach in Bali of Padang Padang, beach access is down the slope across the road from a large parking area. Prior to this is a bridge that connects the two sides of the limestone cliff, offering a glimpse down to the beach from up high. Halfway down the flight of stairs is a temple that overlooks the surf, and sharing the coastal forest features with Uluwatu, you will occasionally witness playful grey long-tailed macaques playing around the stairs on the Balinese 'gapura' gate, and high up in the acacia trees. A fun fact: Padang Padang beach was featured as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. Once you reach the bottom of the stairs, you are greeted by a gorgeous sight: a fringed beach with fine, white sand, blue waters and a distant horizon.
Continue trip to visit an ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Visit to the water sports center of Tanjung Benoa beach
- Oportinity walking at the bottom of the ocean by Ocean Walk
- Visit to Padang Padang beach as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 65
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Children aged 4 and younger are not allowed
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp