Bedugul, Singaraja North Bali Tour
Bedugul, Singaraja North Bali Tour is the best full day tour in Bali that take in the tranquility of Bali's countryside as you journey through the mountains towards Bedugul. Walk through the lush rainforest and tumbling waterfalls while breathing fresh mountain air. Travel north to the coast and see Singaraja, Bali's former capital, with an amazing black sandy beach.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 09.00 AM | Duration 10 hours
Be picked up in the morning from your hotel and enjoy a beautiful scenic drive along the island's mountains and highlands. On the way, wonder at the verdant rice terrace and spot the alpine vegetation, such as mosses, creeper, and ferns. Upon arrival, soak in the refreshing mountain air, view the breathtaking Lake Beratan, and visit to Bali’s most photographed temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, located just off the shore of Lake Bratan at 1200 metres above sea level. This important Hindu-Buddhist temple was founded in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Then drive through the mountains towards Gobleg hill, and enjoy the refreshing mountain air, view the breathtaking twin lakes view of Buyan and Tamblingan lake. The two crater lakes are located within the caldera of extinct Bedugul volcano. This is the heart of Bali's farming area, with coffee plantations, vegetable fields and traditional rice paddies covering the nearby slopes.
Continue to your next stop, a lush rainforest where you'll take a pleasant stroll to Gitgit Waterfall, before heading to the historic city of Singaraja. This former island capital was once a Dutch administrative center until the 1950s. Then drive along the coast to Lovina, pausing to admire its famous black sand beach and to enjoy your lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch will take you to Banjar Hot Spring, it’s a nature hot wellspring from the ground, has an agreeable warm temperature of 37 degrees Celsius, and it is believed can heal the diseases. The hot spring water gushes from the mouths of eight stone carved naga (mythical, dragon-like creatures) into the oblong shaped upper pool. With lush, jungle-clad slopes surrounding the sacred hot springs of Banjar, also known as ‘Air Panas’, makes this hot spring be one of the island’s most popular.
At the end of the day head to Brahmavihara-Arama is Bali’s largest Buddhist monastery, comprises a hectare of hillside, with numerous meditation rooms, libraries, beautiful gardens, and an impressive mini replica of the world's largest Buddhist archaeological site, Borobudur on its highest grounds.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Bali’s most photographed temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
- Panoramic twin lakes views of Buyan and Tamblingan lake
- A visit to highest waterfall in Bali
- The historic city of Singaraja
- Enjoy a pure and natural hot spring at Banjar
- Delicious & traditional Balinese lunch served in Lovina beach
- Bali's largest Buddhist monastery of Brahmavihara-Arama
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp