Melangit River Rafting
Melangit River Rafting is one of the more challenging river trips available in Bali. Shoot down narrow canyons and over turbulent rapids as you take on the white water of the Melangit River on this exhilarating rafting excursion. Team up with a knowledgeable local guide to tame these wild waters, and cap off your adventure with a delicious Indonesian buffet-style lunch.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time Subject on your hotel location
Morning trip : 07.30 - 09.00 | Afternoon Trip : 10.30 -11.30
Be picked up from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Melangit River in Kawan Sub-village, Bakas Village, Banjarangkan District, Klungkung Regency. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Spend some time going over basic paddling techniques and safety precautions with your rafting guide, and find a life jacket that fits well before grabbing your paddle and heading toward the water.
Melangit River Rafting has more than thirty rapids with 1 to 4 meters in height. The river turning are sharp, currents are fast and impacts of river walls are challenging that make the adventure more exiting. The adventure will surely relieve your stress and make you fresh. Considering there are a lot of challenging rapids and interesting view a along the river, you will feel that adventure lasts too short.
It takes 5 minutes walk from the parking area to the rafting starting point (riverbank) while the rafting it self last 90 to 120 minutes including the break time. From the finishing point to the parking lot, it takes only 7 minutes walk in a relatively level land.
At the end of your trip, paddle to shore and grab a quick shower while your guide helps put the finishing touches on a savory buffet lunch of Indonesian specialties. After you clean up and dry off, tuck into this tasty spread and relax by the water before you catch a lift back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Thrilling whitewater rafting adventure on Melangit River
- Rushing past obstacles, narrow gorges & beautiful scenery
- Adrenaline-pumping ride over Class III & Class IV rapids
- Expert guidance & best-in-class rafting & safety equipment
- Tasty buffet lunch in a scenic setting with stunning views
US $ 30
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Rafting equipment and life jacket
- Water-resistant bags for valuables
- Changing/shower facilities with towels
- Coffee, tea, and mineral water
- Government tax
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp