Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano, Kehen Temple Tour
Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano, Kehen Temple Tour is an exiting Bali tour package that take you to visit an ancient Kehen Temple complex boasting unique architectural features. Admire the far-reaching views of Mount Batur and crescent-shaped Lake Batur flanked by volcanic peaks with slopes shrouded in verdant forest, and gather insight into a traditional way of life at Penglipuran, a village that displays authentic architectural practices.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 8.30 AM | Duration 9 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next stop at Tegenungan waterfall a cenic waterfall in a lush jungle setting above a shallow bathing area, is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that isn't situated in the highlands or mountains.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
After luch we will take you to Penglipura Village, best known for its well-preserved culture and village layout. While most of its residents have embraced modernity, its individual compounds are well-kept to look traditional with visitors in mind, with manicured gardens lining its single linear stone-paved street that runs through the centre of the village toward the village temple, and age-old arched entrance gates and walls that conceal their houses within.
At the end of the day head to Kehen Temple also known as Pura Kehen, is a many-tiered stone homage to the Hindu pantheon. Bearing stelae inscribed in Sanskrit, Balinese and Javanese that seem to indicate an 11th century founding, this is the state temple of the Bangli kingdom and considered one of the region’s finest. The main temple is accessed by a series of 38 stone steps, passing eight well-manicured terraced gardens. Its elaborate carvings and tall, slender doors give way to three courtyards, the second bears inlaid Chinese porcelain and the innermost courtyard features an 11-tiered meru roof. Along the base of the buildings’ exteriors, it’s possible to see stylized carvings of snakes and turtles, representing the underworld.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Mount Batur
- Traditional culture & heritage in the village of Penglipuran
- Splendor of the sacred Kehen Temple spread across 8 terraces
US $ 50
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp