Sunrise Dolphin Watching, North Bali Tour
Sunrise Dolphin Watching, North Bali Tour will take you to watch group of dolphins free living in their habitats. And also bring you for fantastic sightseeing tour in Bali to visit the most famous tourist destinations in north part of Bali. Walk through the lush rainforest and tumbling waterfalls while breathing fresh mountain air, marvel at Bali’s most photographed temple of Ulun Danu Bratan, explore Bali’s largest Buddhist monastery of Brahmavihara-Arama, and njoy a pure and natural hot spring at Banjar.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 02.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
Early morning pick up from your hotel and drive directly to north part of Bali. Upon arrival at Lovina beach, you will be guided to catch the traditional outrigger boat to see the dolphins welcoming the sunrise. They use traditional outrigger boats (fisherman boats) to go to the sea. Wait inside the boat until the dolphins’ surface and then you can take as many pictures as you like. Enjoy the morning dancing dolphins in their natural habitat accompanied by beautiful sunrise, it's really unforgettable experience lifetimes.
After having breakfast trip continue to visit Brahmavihara-Arama is Bali’s largest Buddhist monastery, comprises a hectare of hillside, with numerous meditation rooms, libraries, beautiful gardens, and an impressive mini replica of the world's largest Buddhist archaeological site, Borobudur on its highest grounds.
Next stop at Banjat Hot Spring It’s a nature hot wellspring from the ground, has an agreeable warm temperature of 37 degrees Celcius, and it is believed can heal the diseases. The hot spring water gushes from the mouths of eight stone carved naga (mythical, dragon-like creatures) into the oblong shaped upper pool. With lush, jungle-clad slopes surrounding the sacred hot springs of Banjar, also known as ‘Air Panas’, makes this hot spring be one of the island’s most popular.
Then drive through the mountains towards Munduk waterfall, and Gobleg hill, and enjoy the refreshing mountain air, view the breathtaking twin lakes view of Buyan and Tamblingan lake. The two crater lakes are located within the caldera of extinct Bedugul volcano. This is the heart of Bali's farming area, with coffee plantations, vegetable fields and traditional rice paddies covering the nearby slopes.
At the end of the day head to Bali’s most photographed temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, located just off the shore of Lake Bratan at 1200 metres above sea level. This important Hindu-Buddhist temple was founded in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site. Enjoy your buffet lunch at local restaurant before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Admire the early morning dolphin show welcomeng the sunrise at Lovina beach.
- Delicious breakfast lunch served in Lovina beach
- A visit to Bali's largest Buddhist monastery of Brahmavihara-Arama
- Enjoy a pure and natural hot spring at Banjar
- Munduk waterfall
- Panoramic twin lakes views of Buyan and Tamblingan lake
- Visiting Bali’s most photographed temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Ulun Danu Temple & Bratan lake
US $ 65
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow