Best of Bali in 14 Hours Tour
Best of Bali in 14 Hours Tour is the best tour package in Bali. In one day you will have more opportunities to see the culture, tradition and Balinese daily life. From traditional performance of Barong dance, traditional artisan villages, incredible sacred cave of Goa Gajah, wonderfull volcano view, rice terraces, waterfall, and the biggest temple of Bali.
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 13 hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Visiting to the Bali's Mother Temple of Besakih, the largest and most holy of all Hindu sites in Bali. This sublime religious center is situated 3,280 feet (1,000m) high on the slopes of Mount Agung, the tallest volcano on the island. Spend your time at the site wandering through its 23 different temples and many plazas spread across six different levels.
Afterwards, admire the amazing scenery of rice terraces, winding roads, and palm trees stretching to the glistening sea from Bukit Jambul's hilltop. Make your final visit of the day at Klungkung, offering a chance to explore a village market before venturing over to the Kerta Gosa, also known as the former Royal Courts of Justice. Check out the intricate paintings of the building's interior, designed using the Wayang style, depicting a battle between good and evil.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Watch the lively performance Barong dancee
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall
- Discover the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Fascinating view of Tegalalang rice terraces
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Mount Batur
- Visiting Pura Besakih—Bali's largest & most important Hindu temple
- Admire the amazing scenery from Bukit jambul hill
- Elegant architecture & intricate paintings at Kertha Gosa
- Romantic, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp