Bali One Whole Day Tour 14 Hours
Bali One Whole Day Tour 14 Hours is the top selling a day tour package in Bali. Within 14 hours you will have more opportunities to explore the most famous places of Bali. From traditional performance of Barong dance, traditional artisan villages, incredible sacred cave of Goa Gajah, wonderfull volcano view, Hindu temples, rice terraces, waterfall, and tranquil atmosphere
✪ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 13 hours
Start your day with convenient pickup directly from your hotel. Grab a window seat as you ride into the countryside. Stop at Batubulan village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
Then drive on to Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and it’s really a beautiful when the sunset time. Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner that served at the restaurant around the temple before you are conveniently transfer back to your hotel.
✪ Tour Highlights
- Watch the lively performance Barong dancee
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Visiting the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Mount Batur
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Fascinating view of Tegalalang rice terraces
- Visit to majestic temple of Pura Tanah Lot
- Spectacular sunset views from Bali's western coastline
- Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner at Ocean side restaurant
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp