Nusa Penida One Day Tour
Nusa Penida One Day Tour is the most popular day trip from Bali. Take you on journeys to experience and discover hidden paradise untouched island of Nusa Penida. Recently one of the best island destinations of Asia.
Nusa Penida Island is the largest of three islands off the south eastern coast of Bali, the others being Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. The arid island of Nusa Penida is a lime-stone plateau with unreal beauty and white sand beaches. It is one of the three islands just off the southern coast of Bali. It is the perfect getaway for those looking for a quiet day without the masses and noises.
The itinerary of Nusa Penida One Day Tour takes you to visit the famous Broken Beach or Pasih Uug, incredible Kelingking Secred Point, the natural pool of Angel's Billabong, and Crystal Bay, known for its great diving and snorkeling opportunities.
Your trip to Nusa Penida is included of return fast boat tickets, meals, entrance fees, and comfortable air-conditioned car transfer with expert and knowledgeable Balinese driver/guide will assist you from the arrival right up to your departure from Nusa Penida Island.
✪ Nusa Penida One Day Tour Itinerary
Pick up time 06.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
Your day trip to Nusa Penida will be started by picking up from the lobby of your hotel accommodation. The our driver will escort you to Sanur Port to catch your speed boat to Nusa Penida. and it will take 45 minutes to reach the island. On this 45 minutes scenic trip you will enjoy the excellent views of the sea.
Once you arrive at Nusa Penida port you will be greeted by friendly driver, get ready your island tour. Starting by visiting Broken Beach or Pasih Uug located Bunga Mekar, Sakti Village, Southwestern coast, Nusa Penida Island.
Broken beach is picturesque destination where in a middle of a cliff there is a circular hole and tunnels that penetrate directly to the sea, with breathtaking views of the ocean and the cliffs, its quite mesmerising watching the waves crashing on the shore. Is very unique beach, you can't find a beach like this in any parts of this world, except on Nusa Penida island.
Is there is a big natural pool, with about a hundred meters in diameter, created by sea abrasion and collapsed limestone hill in million years ago. This hole has 98 meter in diameter and offering unique and scenic view. The white sand, blue sea water, deep cliff limestone, horizon view and the green hills are the panorama.
Next to, Angel's Billabong often called Angel of Nusa Penida is located in the village of Sakti, Banjar Sumpang, Nusa Penida Island. This is another popular site with unique limestone formations. The naturally formed rock lagoon offers a scenic seascape.
You can descend into its crystal-clear rock pools for a swim or a soak, but only during low tide. The beauty of Angel's Billabong is visible from the cliffs are beautiful and have a meeting estuarine water clear beaches that appear greenish.
Continue trip to Kelingking Beach or Kelingking Secret Point, this is 100% sure the most spectacular place you will have ever seen. The viewpoints that is hard to believe that it's real when you see it for the first time. This entire coastal area is particularly beautiful - the white cliffs contrast dramatically with the turquoise blue waters.
The sight features a limestone headland covered in green, against the deep blue waters of the open Indian Ocean. This unique formation is reminiscent of a Tyrannosaurus Rex head, hence its nickname ‘T-Rex Bay’. The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike. Snap a few priceless photos. Then, indulge in a lunch of Indonesian dishes, that served at BTM Nusa Penida Restaurant.
After lunch we will take you to Crystal Bay Beach located in the village of Sakti, Banjar Penida, Nusa Penida Island, and 16 KM from Nusa Penida Harbour. Its a quiet arc of white-grey sand set amid rocky, scrubby outcrops, with a small jagged islet off shore and rugged Nusa Ceningan in the distance.
This beach is the perfect place to go snorkelling if you wish and if time is enough, You can rent snorkelling equipment from the locals. Crystal Bay also renowned dive site for being one of the only places in the world to observe the giant Sun fish (Mola mola). These massive pelagic fish, measuring about 3 metres in height, swim up from the deep to be cleaned by banner fishes (species of butterfly fish).
Relax on shore, then you will head back home from Crystal Bay Beach. Our driver will take you back to the port and escort you to the boat to go back to Sanur. Arrive back in Sanur, the driver will escort you back to your hotel.
✪ Nusa Penida One Day Tour Highlights
- One Day Trip to Nusa Penida Island by Speed Boat from Bali's Mainland
- Marvel the exotic Broken beach/Pasih Uug
- A chance to swim in a natural pool at Angel's Billabong
- See an incredible view of Kelingking Secret Point
- Relax & Swim at the famous Crystal Bay
US $ 80
- Return fast boat tickets (Bali mainland- Nusa Penida - Bali mainland)
- Return hotel transfer (Hotel - Sanur port- Hotel)
- Comfortable air-conditioned minivan during island trip
- Lunch (Vegetarian option is available)
- All the entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guided and driver.
- Government tax.
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required.
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar.
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES and NO EXTRA COST.
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax.
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas, suck as; Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
✪ Additional Info
✪ How to Book?
Please complete the form bellow
Book Through Whatsapp